Field Trip for School Groups to visit an Animal Sanctuary
Welcome educators and school kids of all ages!
Visit us for a fun day out on the country side in the pristine Para Wetlands to learn about animal care, animal rescue and whole foods plant-based nutritions – includes lunch and animal food!
As part of the full day program we will
- talk about how to be safe around animals and how to care for them
- explain what to expect when rescuing an animal
- introduce the animals and talk about their rescue stories
- hand-feed Alpacas and Sheep
- give our Mini horses and Donkeys a spa treatment (brushing)
- pet Theo the giant cow
- say hello to Pepper and Lottie the pigs and spoil them with their fav food
- play with the small rescue animals in the safety enclosed ‘pet zone’
- prepare from scratch a plant-based whole food lunch together in groups of 4
- have a fun and educational talk about plant-based nutritions and whole foods
- meet the retired Greyhounds of Hounds4Life! and talk about Greyhounds as pets
- demonstrate how to behave properly around dogs and
- watch the greyhound running full speed.
Pricing: $ 17 per person plus a ﬂat rate of $ 80 per visit
Group size: 18-28 (includes accompanying adults)
T&C: please read our terms & conditions
Please check availability on the calendar and choose the date you want to come with your school group to visit the Animal Sanctuary. Fill in all information on the form and press the ‘submit’ button to instantly book your special day out learning about animal care & rescue and plant-based nutrition!